Monday 17 January 2011

#11 BBC RADIO DEVON BREAKFAST SHOW

-Monday 17th Jan, BBC Studios, Plymouth. 7.40am


(© BBC Radio Devon)
I was invited into the studios for a live interview with Sparksy, the presenter of the BBC Radio Devon breakfast show.

We spoke on air for ten minutes about the new works I'd made in Plymouth, in particular 'Professional Nice Guy' were I enacted the Free Hugs campaign around the city centre, and my work 'Impersonating A Part Time PCSO'. The conversation was light hearted and enthusiastic and I tried to get across how each work played out and encourage people down to Plymouth Arts Centre to see it.

POSTCRIPT:
On January 21st I was called up again by BBC Radio Devon as it was apparently 'National Hugging Day' so they wanted me to talk about my experience on the Shep and Jo' drivetime show.

No comments:

Post a Comment